- Practice Made PerfectOB-GYN Couple Takes a Family Approach Featured in Moments Magazine In a time when most people rarely see their doctor, and when they do it often is because
- Women Demand More Personal OB/GYN CareOver the last twenty years, for many reasons, Ob/ Gyn care has evolved into high volume multi-provider practices. Women feel as though they are just a number, instead of a unique
- New Address Effective October 1stTo better serve the needs of our patients, Modern Obstetrics & Gynecology of North Atlanta, P.C. has moved our practice to a new location in Johns Creek, effective October 1,
- Experts in Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery The field of gynecologic medicine has advanced by leaps and bounds over the last several years. Gone is the necessity for large incisions and long recoveries. According to Dr. John Reyes
- Emory Robotics SurgeryEmory Johns Creek Robotic Surgery JOHNS CREEK, Ga. - Since early November, Emory Johns Creek has hosted the advanced da Vinci Si robotic surgical system.
- State of the Art Surgical Options for Women available in Johns CreekOne of the Most exciting advancements of modern medicine is the use of minimally invasive surgical techniques. Drs. John and Ingrid Reyes of Modern Ob/Gyn of North Atlanta have dedicated
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital completes surgery using da VinciNovember 16, 2011 JOHNS CREEK, Ga. -- Emory Johns Creek Hospital announced today it completed its first cases using the new daVinci Si surgical system. The patients representing
- Anything is PossibleDoctor John Reyes comes not just from a family of doctors, but from a family of six Ob/Gyns.— John, his wife Ingrid, his father, his sister, his brother and sister-in-law, together
- Womens Health: Is it time for a Second OpinionIfs a subject we find embarrassing to discuss with our spouse and friends, let alone a doctor. Pain and discomfort, irregular or heavy cycles, infertility issues, endometriosis,
- Emory Johns Creek Hosts Ladies Night OutEvent Features Robotic surgeon, screenings. By Matthew W. Quinn firstname.lastname@example.org JOHNS CREEK, Ga. - Emory Johns Creek Hospital celebrated "Ladies'
- Robotic Surgery SeminarCall to attend one of our free seminars Emory Robotic Surgery At Modern Obstetrics and Gynecology, we dedicate our practice to offering you the most advanced
- Announcing Hospital AffiliationsOur practice is pleased to announce that we are now affiliated with Northside Hospital-Forsyth and Gwinnett Medical Center/Duluth. Contact us to learn more about our
- Offering da Vinci Robotic Surgery!Doctors John and Ingrid Reyes bring da Vinci Robotic Gynecologic Surgery to Johns Creek, Suwanee, Duluth, Cumming, Roswell, Apharetta, and the surrounding
- Modern Ob/Gyn is now accepting new patient appointments!Please call 404-446-2496 to schedule your obstetrical or gynecology visit at our new office located at Emory Johns
- Can you find a scar?Call to attend one of our free seminars to find our how GYN robotic surgery and minimally invasive procedures are your best option.
- Modern Obstetrics and GynecologyModern Obstetrics & Gynecology is the pride and passion of its two physicians, Dr. John Reyes and Dr. Ingrid Reyes. As the area’s only husband and wife Ob/Gyn team, this
At Modern Ob/Gyn, we are truly committed to offering our patients the most current and state of the art obstetric and gynecologic care. As the area’s only Board Certified husband and wife Ob/Gyn team, we are able to provide our patients with a special understanding of their healthcare needs. Our philosophy is to provide exceptional medical care, but just as importantly, to consistently provide open communication, up-to-date education, and individual compassion for our patients.
We are proud to offer excellent obstetric care for normal low risk pregnancy as well as for certain high risk pregnancy issues. Our extensive experience with normal and high risk pregnancy ensures that you receive and benefit from the best prenatal care available. Our office is conveniently located at 10692 Medlock Bridge Rd., Suite 100-A, Johns Creek, GA 30097 which gives expecting mothers the reassurance of delivering close to home with their own personal obstetrician.
We also provide routine and advanced gynecologic care including annual exams, management of Pap smears, HPV testing, irregular cycles, menopause, and other common women’s issues. Our unique training also allows our patients to benefit from the most sophisticated advanced laparoscopic and robotic minimally invasive surgery resulting in hidden scars and a shorter recovery time.
Please enjoy visiting our website. We know how difficult it can be to find an Ob/Gyn you are comfortable with, and we know that our practice can provide this level of care for you.